Since 2003, TfSC has mobilized funds from both foreign and local donors to implement projects relating to health, education, economic livelihoods, and human rights.
1.Theatre for Social Change live drama for COVID-19 response and resilience (WASH/MNCH) and Lead Poison interventions in Greater Accra and Ashanti Regions August 2021 - July 2022
2. RCCE through Live Drama for COVID-19 December 2020- February 2021
3. Empowering Adolescent Girls through improved access to Comprehensive Sexuality Education and Rights-Based quality sexual and reproductive health services in Ghana May 2021- October 2021
4. Social Mobilization through Theatre For Emergency Polio Outbreak November 2020 – February 2021
5. Urban Sanitation Programme to End Open Defecation June 2018 – March. 2019
6. Theatre for Bird Flu Project January-March 2016
7. Theatre for Cholera Project September 2015 - March 2016